Saturday, January 22, 2011

Paisley's first card

Paisley loves crafting... usually I set her up in my craft room with markers and her stamps and lots of paper... (we go through A LOT of paper at our house).

This morning I was making a card for her friend who's turning 2 (party this afternoon) and she decided she wanted to make Libby a card too. I'm impressed with her card making skills. I only helped her with a bit of writing, and a bit of glueing.

JDS_0374

JDS_0376

JDS_0377

We did get a fat lip in the process though.

5 comments:

LoveNYarn said...

How sweet, don't you almost hate to give it away!!!

Sharry said...

Both you and Paisley will treasure this for many years to come - pity you have to give it away......at least you have photos

Unknown said...

awe cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing printing for a 2 1/2 year old. Did you help write with hand over hand?



Mom

BarefootTams said...

She did all the writing herself. I wrote the letter on a different piece of paper, and she tried to copy it on the card. :) I was impressed. WE've only written the letters in her name before.. so we added a B to the mix. Time to start practicing writing, I think.